Searching around on the internet trying to find out if the Stamina Air Rower is worth your money?
You’ve come to the right place, as here we are going to give you our honest review of the equipment.
The Stamina Air Rower is without a doubt one of our all-time favorites rowers. Also known as the “Stamina ATS Air Rower 1399”, it provides users of all levels a workout they desire at a fraction of its competitors’ cost.
Frankly speaking, at this low price tag, we can not find another rower on the market that provides the amount of quality and functionality as the stamina air rowing machine can provide.
To put things in perspective, we have decided to commit a full in-depth review to unleash anything and everything you need to know about it.
For beginners, this machine is a piece of cardio-style fitness equipment that can help one stay toned and in shape from home. This rower offers a perfect combination of endurance and strength training. Beyond this pep talk, there’s a lot more to know about the product.
Who is the Stamina ATS Air Rower Good For?
The Stamina air rower can fill the gym void for all the busy folks out there. So, it can be considered by anyone who doesn’t want to miss his/her workouts. It gives you a better workout in 20 minutes than what you could get in a gym environment in an hour. As advertised by the makers, this home machine can be considered by young, old, male, female, beginners, and pro athletes.
The Stamina rower can help anyone train from home without the usual elbow grease involved in the gym training.
It could be lack of time, lack of money, lack of proper ambiance, or anything else that might be stopping a person from visiting a gym for a workout. This machine can help one address these issues by helping a person stick to his/her workout routine on any given day of the week. It can strengthen one’s upper and lower body along with providing a good cardio burn.
What are the Reviews Saying about the Stamina Air Rower?
As such, everyone out there has got the right to abuse just about any product. It’s not surprising to find a mix of positive and negative reviews for a fitness product on the market today.
The Stamina Air Rower has received a ton of rightfully deserved positive reviews from what we have noticed. Customers didn’t feel like they were throwing away cash from a moving car by acquiring this product. That being said, some negative reviews also exist, but they are a minority.
Most customers share the common opinion that the product can survive robust home use and a gym environment. Of course, this says a lot about the Stamina ATS Air Rower’s build quality. Users have voiced that the product’s price is below the usual market price for a product of this quality.
Everything said and done, the product has suppressed most doubts and has come up on the other side as a winner. Frankly speaking, avid users have gone nuts in favor of the product.
Benefits & Key Features
- Wind Resistance Model: The Stamina Air Rower features a wind resistance design for an efficient and challenging workout. The resistance intensifies as you increase the speed. The machine offers two of the best low-impact workouts available today to maximize strength and endurance in a short amount of time.
- Multi-function Monitor: It also comes with a multi-function performance monitor to keep users updated and motivated daily while training on the machine. Those who take the numbers seriously will find it rewarding to notice all the workout stats on the machine.
- Comfortable Padding: The seats are comfortably padded for user convenience. And, the machine features large footplates to accommodate users of any size. The nylon foot straps hold the feet well as if their only job is to hug the feet all day long. The grips are also textured to keep one’s hands stable during a workout. Better yet, the seat slides up and down to make rowing easy and comfortable for users.
- Folding Design: This bad boy can be folded for easy storage. One can store it in a closet and unfold it in front of the TV to train while watching their preferred movie or TV show. Also, the machine comes with built-in wheels to make it convenient to move it out of the way when not in use. Better yet, there are floor protectors in place to prevent skidding.
- Cost Efficient: You merely have to skip few visits to a burger joint to afford this fitness equipment for life. Given the product’s durability and low asking price, you could easily fall in love with the equipment. You will live with the contentment that you paid so little for a machine of this quality.
- Durability: This rower is designed to last for several years for in-home use. So, it could be your lifelong fitness partner if you take good care of it. As it turns out, customers have been using the product for several years without any hiccups. Given the quality, it will surely live beyond most expectations.
- Easy to Use: The rower is one of the easiest and most simple rowers out there today! Its ease of use makes it a perfect home gym equipment for those starting at the sport, teenagers, adults, males, and females. Also, the rowing motion is very smooth and safe. So, the chances of injuries are almost non-existent.
- Intense Training: The ease of use won’t deprive you of an intense training session. At first, you might find it relatively easy. With every passing minute, you will start sweating and wonder how it got so difficult. As such, users can control the force by pulling the handle quickly or slowly. As a result, even elderly guys out there should have no problems training on this machine.
Do I Get a Warranty with My Stamina Rower?
To please users, the company offers a three-year warranty on the frame and a 90-day warranty on the parts. Through the warranty, the company has shown that they do not have an uncaring attitude. The Stamina rowing machine features solid steel construction and a highly durable rowing chain for longevity. As you can tell, the deck is pretty much stacked up in a user’s favor. The product has also set the bars high for its rivals.
Stamina Rower Dimensions
The Stamina air rower can be assembled easily by a single person with not much difficulty at all. In fact, it might take longer to unwrap the product than the actual assembly. As such, the assembled product size is as follows:
- 77” long
- 18″ wide
- 22″ tall
Once you fold the machine, it cramps up into the following size:
- 48” long
- 18″ wide
- 28″ tall
Some things we didn’t like
Frankly speaking, the negatives are few, but we will cover them all to help you make a well-informed purchase decision. To begin with, the seat is a tad bit small to accommodate big butts. So, folks with big butts can try adding some cushioning on the top to enjoy a comfortable workout. You also can try rowing in your jeans, but that wouldn’t be a recommended pathway for the long run. Also, the noise level is a little bit loud but tolerable. It’s along the lines of the noise of a treadmill.
The Stamina rower has a fan that generates air as you pull the rowing handle for those who don’t know. Since it’s running a fan, it’s bound to make some noise. So, we won’t hold a major grudge against the rower for the noise output. In fact, the noise can make you subconsciously aware of the efforts that you are putting.
Word of Advice
It goes without saying that proper form is a must, not only for this rower but also for any piece of exercise equipment for safety and getting the most out of the machine. First-time rowers should know that proper posture cannot be taken for granted over here. So, don’t look like a fresh fish out of the pond while training on this machine. Pay heed to the correct rowing technique for that explosive power and aerobic fitness.
For instance, the back needs to be straight, the legs should be nicely planted, and you should not be rowing just with your arms. The entire rowing movement needs to be deliberate and nicely controlled. So, before you jump into a rowing machine to bust your butt, be sure to check some videos on how to do the rowing with perfect form. In this way, you will not only get the most action and result in the shortest possible time, but you will also stay injury-free.
Last Words on the Stamina Air Rower
On the whole, the Stamina air rower is nothing short of a satisfaction bomb. It can easily fit into most schedules, budgets, and living areas. Furthermore, it does its job of delivering dependable performance in a compact package.
Thus far, customers have fallen heads over heels for the reliable performance and the quality that the machine delivers. If you are against dropping five hundred dollars or a grand on commercial-grade gym equipment but still want the convenience of training at home, you can set your eyes on the machine. Remember, it’s a compromise on the price, but not on the quality.
Did you find this review of the Stamina ATS Air Rower Helpful? Share with your friends!